23 Aralık 2016

The Happiest Day - Homework


Artık yeni bloğumda yazıyorum.Bu www.mesuthocaoglu.com linkten takip edebilirsiniz.     


I will get married one day like everyone else.My wedding will be very crowded.I will invite all my friends and relative.I will choose a special place for my wedding.The wedding hall will be the sea sight, and will be very big.I will wear a black suit at the wedding and my wife will wear a white wedding dress.That day will be our happiest day.I will choose the most beautiful songs for my wedding day.I will dance with my wife, but I won't forget my friends and relative.I will also spend time with them.After the wedding, I will go honeymoon with my wife.My phone will be off for a week.I will just spend time with my wife for a week.I will always love her throughout for the rest of my life, however I have to find someone to married before all.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder